Personal information includes any information that identifies you personally, such as your name, address, email address, telephone number, UTR number or National Insurance Number.
NRI recognises that your privacy is very important and so we want you to be confident with the way we handle your personal information. We have outlined below how NRI collects, uses, discloses, and protects this information.
How We Collect Information
NRI receives and stores personal information provided by subcontractors, employees and applicants supplied to us in writing, via email, via the telephone or on our website when signing up to work on our behalf or sending an enquiry in to us.
We may also receive information about you from third parties, for example HMRC, Professional Organisations.
How We Use Information
We may use the information we collect from you in any of the following ways:
- We principally collect personal information so that we can fulfil individual employment contracts with our employees or sub-contractors whilst working in our office or on one of our sites.
- We may also use personal information such as your address, email address and telephone/mobile phone number to communicate with you, for example to provide information relating to our work or new developments or for sending monthly pay statements
- Contact details, including National Insurance numbers, will be used for security reasons so that we can verify your identity.
- We may also use your personal information for internal administration, analyses and operational/service reviews.
- We may also use your personal information to check that your professional qualifications, work tickets, driving licences etc are correct and up to date.
Disclosure of Information
NRI may share personal information, as necessary with training organisations, HMRC, DVLA and our insurance company as required.
NRI does not permit these parties to use such information for any other purpose than to perform the services they have been instructed to provide by us.
We may also need to disclose your information if required to do so by law.
By providing us with your personal data, including sensitive personal data, such as information on your health, you consent to the collection and use of any information you provide in accordance with the above purposes and this privacy statement. Where we offer you services either directly or through a third party supplier, we will ask you for permission to use and/or share your information before we proceed.
You also consent to our transferring your information to countries or jurisdictions which do not provide the same level of data protection as the UK, if necessary for the above purposes. If we do make such a transfer, we will, if appropriate, put a contract in place to ensure your information is protected.
Storage and Security of Personal Information
NRI will use all reasonable endeavours to ensure that you provide personal information in a secure and confidential environment and when the information is no longer needed it will be destroyed or permanently rendered anonymous.
Controlling Your Personal Information
We only use your personal information for business related matters. If you feel concerned at any time as to how your information is to be used you can contact our Data Controller Mrs Kate Taylor – 9 Willow House, Blenheim Park, Medlicott Close, Oakley Hay, Northants NN18 9NF or email firstname.lastname@example.org
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. If you would like a copy of the information held on you, please write to The Data Controller as above.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly amend any information found to be incorrect.
Our Commitment to Data Security
To prevent unauthorised access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect.